Virtual Yoga Summit
Webinars, Podcasts, Articles and more on Inclusive Yoga
Over 15 hours' worth of digital content from renowned yoga professionals
In 2019, Singing Dragon hosted its first ever Virtual Yoga Summit, exploring the theme of Inclusive Yoga across a host of virtual channels throughout two content-packed, educational days. Now, we are bringing you all the brilliant content from the Summit as a convenient package, including podcasts, articles, videos, extracts, webinars and more. Featuring:
· A video interview with Lisa Sanfilippo on yoga and insomnia
· Steffany Moonaz discusses yoga therapy for arthritis
· Heather Mason shares her insight on yoga in healthcare
· Robin Rothenberg talks about the connection between the breath and chronic pain
· Shelly Prosko, Marlysa Sullivan and Neil Pearson talk with Amy Wheeler about yoga and science in pain care
... And so much more.
Collected in one downloadable folder, this is the best way to access and revisit two days' worth of brilliant content from renowned authors and professionals in yoga.
over 3 years ago