The Online Yoga Teacher’s Guide
Get Confident and Thrive Online
Teaching yoga online can help you to grow your business, help more students, while also allowing you to work more flexibly to suit your lifestyle. However, whether you want to move fully online, or even blend in-person teaching with an added digital offering, it can be daunting trying to incorporate a style of teaching that you've otherwise never had to engage with.
This book is for you if...
· You've been sticking your head in the sand, reluctant to start online teaching.
· You've been struggling to adapt to online teaching and would like to streamline your business with the right tools and software.
· You've stopped teaching and need to get started again.
· You lack confidence and feel overwhelmed trying to figure teaching online out.
· You would like to access a larger student base.
This down-to-earth guide will offer you advice and reassurance on all of the above in succinct, straightforward, and mindful chapters. It speaks candidly on goal setting, planning, fruitful mindsets, equipment and much more, allowing you to develop a thriving online yoga business whilst embracing the accessibility benefits that come with this form of teaching. The book is supported by worksheets to aid with planning and video tutorials to help you get to grips with equipment and software.
This is the ebook edition, you will be able to access this ebook online via your browser or download it to the accompanying Singing Dragon Library app.